This weekend in Gulf and Franklin
Marina to hold grand opening
The Point South Marina in Port St. Joe will be hosting a grand opening event on April 14 from around 4 to 8 p.m. EDT. It will feature live music, activities for families and food catered by local businesses.
For more information, click here.
Country market at lighthouse Saturday
The Crooked River Lighthouse hosts its outdoor Country Market this Saturday, April 15, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1975 Hwy 98 West, at the foot of Carrabelle’s lighthouse. The market is recruiting new and returning vendors at a cost of $10 a market. For more info, call 850-697-2732, email [email protected] or www.crookedriverlighthouse.com.
Salt Air Farmers Market
Shop local farmers and artisans. Let your family enjoy art pieces and the amazing flavors of fresh veggies, sweet Tupelo Honey and vine-ripened fruit. The Salt Air Farmers Market is open the first and third Saturdays of the month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. EDT in downtown Port St. Joe.
Live music in Gulf County
FRIDAY, APRIL 14
- Chance Stanley will be playing at the Tap Root starting at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Blues Meets Girl will be playing at Scallop Republic starting at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Bad Decisions will be playing at the Mill Mercantile and Social starting at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Scratch 2020 will be playing at the Haughty Heron starting at 8 p.m. EDT.
SATURDAY, APRIL 15
- The Bo Springs Band will be playing at the Mill Mercantile and Social.
- Wayne Waddell will be playing at the Tap Root starting at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Zach Lambert will be playing at Scallop Republic starting at 7 p.m. EDT.
- John Sutton will be playing at the Haughty Heron starting at 8 p.m. EDT.